With offices in both Canada and the United States, and diverse career options that span the field of geospatial technology development and distribution, there’s a spot on the VertiGIS team that is perfect for you.
Please see below for our current open positions.
Once we’ve reviewed your application, we’ll reach out if we feel you may be a good fit!
Our hiring process typically looks like this:
1. An initial email with any follow-up questions we may have about your application.
2. An interview with the hiring manager or HR focusing on qualifications and role fit.
3. A practical assessment (e.g., a coding exercise for software developer candidates, a writing exercise for marketing candidates, etc.).
4. An interview with HR focusing on soft skills and team fit.
5. Follow-up conversations, if needed (not typically, but sometimes).
6. Reference checking.
As we work through our process, shortlisted candidates will move forward to the next stage.
Please note that more stages may be included for senior or executive positions.
We strive to be an inclusive employer, so please don’t hesitate to share if you need any accommodations throughout our process.
We look forward to receiving your application!